Advice and Counselling should be part of a substance misuse (drug and alcohol) policy. Most company policies can accommodate employees who are identified as having a drug or alcohol problem or who come seeking help.

NIVHA can provide expert counseling and rehabilitation services for employees.

These services are confidential and operate to established professional guidelines.

Print Friendly